Appointments can be made online, by calling, or through text. We do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media.
- We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. Please honor your appointment, If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance before your upcoming appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
- All cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
- Payment in advance may be required when booking future appointments for clients with a history of no shows or cancelled appointments without 24 hours notice.
- We ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- If you are late, we will do our very best to accommodate you, however, time may not permit for us to honor your full service and your appointment may be shortened or rescheduled to ensure that we are on schedule for our next client.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, so our technicians can provide you with the absolute best quality of work.
We do not perform refill services on work that was done from other salon. – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, you must get them removed before receiving your first full set service with us.
- We accept Cash and all major credit cards, except American Express.
- Gratuities are accepted in Cash only. A 20% gratuity is recommended for any service you have, and tips are genuinely appreciated for the full (pre-discounted) value.
FREE FIX POLICY
Customer satisfaction is the most important thing to us! We want you to absolutely adore your lashes and your experience with each and every technician at Lash Wonderland. If for any reason you are unhappy with the results or anything at all, please contact us within 3 days so that we can schedule an appointment to fix any issues.